Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February 14th is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day
1 in 125 children are born with a congenital heart defect, please help spread awareness and add this button to your blog.

Help Spread Congenital Heart Defects Awareness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you and tears roll down my face as I read your entry and re-live the same thing. Only I had a little longer than you! It will never go away, Cooper can never be replaced but I assure you, only in time, will it get a little easier. I just celebrated 2 years without my precious Nelson and I didn't cry on that day this year. Every day is different and I thank God for the time he did give us with Nelson - just as I know you do.
Keeping you in my daily prayers.
Love from a Mississippi mother who has lost her son too to a TAPVR.

Julie Crump
Forever Nelson's Mommy