Well today I had my six-week check-up and things went well. It was hard going back into the office knowing that I was going to see all of the nurses again that had been there for me when I was going into pre-term labor. The last time Clay and I were headed to that office "I" knew something was wrong and no one would listen to me. It's ok though because I know deep down that everyone involved did everything possible to keep him in there :) I was able to speak with my OB for a long time and she answered a lot of my questions. Clay and I plan on making an appointment with a perinatologist after the first of the year to make sure that his opinions coincide with my OB. She referred me to the same perinatologist that I saw when I was in the hospital and I really like him and felt that he was very respectful to my worries about certain meds he wanted to administer.
After we went to the doctor we went by the cemetery and I was happy to see that Cooper's Christmas tree was still standing considering how windy it has been here in Memphis lately. We were supposed to go by this week to order his headstone but we still aren't certain what we want to put on it so that is why we have not done so yet. I told Clay that we need to do it by next week because I don't want to keep putting it off. Well I guess I am going to go.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy to Cooper Walker
1 comment:
Just want to let you know that I've been thinking about you!
Love,
Stephanie Burns
Mommy of angel Will Burns
Post a Comment