Monday, August 06, 2012

Ready or not

Monday was meet the teacher day and new parent meetings at Little Love's new school.

I was a bit of a mess. I got all emotional when the Headmaster was up talking about how much they are going to love on our children and so forth and so on. I am so thankful that Clay and I were able to give Little Love the opportunity to go to a small Christian private school. Makes me feel so much better about sending her away.





Little Love requested Central Barbeque for dinner and then Clay got them ready for bed so I could run a couple errands.



I picked up these precious cards while I was out to put in her lunch and I hope she will live the little reminders of how much I love her each day!



Oh, and I grabbed a fun breakfast treat for her first day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: