Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Day #2

For some reason, it seems that this day was possibly more about Little Man since he's pictured in 90% of these pictures but that is because Little Love decided to spend the night with Gigi on Tuesday evening so I made Wednesday morning a fun time with just Hammy.

We started at Chick-Fil-A since we love it so very much and it was their support day.

I think we did our part since we went for breakfast and lunch that day :)




After breakfast, we took Little Man to the bookstore to play for a bit before the shoe store opened since brother needed some new shoes too.




After the shoes store, Daddy headed home to get some much needed rest while H and I headed to pick up sister and meet some friends at the spray park.




This was our "pick-me-up" on the way home from the splash park. :)




Both kids wanted to model their shoes once we got home.






We were all exhausted from the heat so crashed for naps once we got home.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: