Wednesday, July 04, 2012
God Bless America
We had a wonderful 4th of July. We started our morning with our annual neighborhood parade. They moved the time up to start at 9:30 since it has been so crazy hot here and I am so glad they did. We were sweltering by time it was over. But, it was such a great time as always and one thing I will definitely miss about this precious neighborhood we live in.
We then headed to Clay's parents to swim, enjoy some good barbeque and great fellowship. Clay was actually able to get off for the evening so we got out to see a movie during the kids nap time.
We ended the evening enjoying the Germantown Fireworks on our way home. We got there just in time to get a great seat and watch a wonderful Fireworks show. Both kids loved it and were spent by time we got home.
I love spending such precious time with all the people I love!
Here's a link to a small clip our local news did and towards the end you can see Clay and Little Love (it's right when they talk about the popsicle truck) :)
http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/video-landing-page?clipId=7468742&autostart=true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment