Friday, July 20, 2012

It's that time again

In less than 6 weeks, it will be time for the annual Forrest Spence Fund. I can't say enough wonderful things about this event and the precious family that started it in memory of their precious first-born son. This year, I was privileged to be on the sponsorship committee. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed at first but after the emails were sent and the sponsorships started coming in, it was like Christmas morning. Such a celebration with each sponsorship pledge! I can't wait to see all that is in store this year. So don't forget to join us on August 25th at 8:00 am in Overton Park!!


Throughout the year the fund has events to help raise money throughout the community and the other night, we took advantage of one of those. One of our local yogurt shops was donating 20% of the proceeds to the fund so the kids and I packed up and headed to get some yummy yogurt after dinner.





Little Man didn't eat his dinner very well so I had initially said he wasn't going to get any yogurt, obviously, that didn't go over very well.





He would not keep his sticky little fingers off of my strawberries, I can't blame him though, we love strawberries in this house.





She is seriously the BEST big sister, always sharing with her buddy :)





She was upset here though because I was out of strawberries so he moved onto her bowl, oh, and took the last one!! Bless it :(

No comments: