Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we headed over to Poppy and Gigi's for dinner and presents. We were so excited to see all the wonderful gifts and spend quality time with our family. I love this little tradition we have started of enjoying Christmas Eve with Clay's side of the family. My mom always joins us after the Christmas Eve service at church and we just enjoy a nice quiet, low-key evening at home.

Clay and I had both worked the evening before so my mom had come over to stay with the kids. Little Man was still struggling with his ears so he had given Nana a run for her money the night before with his multiple wakenings.

I felt so guilty that she wasn't able to get a good nights sleep but so thankful that I had such a wonderful Momma and Mother-in-law that are more than willing to lend a hand when needed.

















The kids and us were certainly spoiled this year!! We had a fabulous evening us celebrating!

No comments: