Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Happy 1st Birthday to Little Man!!!

Tonight we had family over to celebrate Little Man's official 1st Birthday! Clay grilled burgers, I put potatoes in the crockpot, made some rotel and we just enjoyed time with family. My mom was unable to make it since she was teaching piano tonight but we still had a great time, (you were missed though Nana). I can't believe my Little Man is already 1. The time has just flown by. I love him more and more each day and can't imagine a single minute without him!!






The traditional birthday picture at his "actual" time of birth. Officially a 1 year old now.



He was enjoying his homemade cupcakes by mom.



Our little family of 4!

These next 3 pictures just make me laugh. You can tell that Little Man is getting more and more frustrated in each picture. He is a little attached to me if you can't tell and he was not in the mood for pics with other family members, although I was behind the camera and he could see me the whole time!







I married into a crazy bunch of people, but I love them and they are so good to us and love our kids so much!!

No comments: