Saturday, September 10, 2011

Be right back ...

Thanks so my amazingly smart and computer savvy cousin (through marriage) I finally have double the amount of memory on my computer and have been able to upload pics for the first time in months!! I am so extremely excited and would love to get completely caught up and add pics to the many posts I have been writing and not publishing but the lack of sleep from working this weekend is taking precedence along with the big 1st bday party of a precious little boy at the end of the month. I promise I will write more about that precious Little Man in the coming weeks and then I am determined to get things back in line shortly thereafter. In the meantime, I will leave you with just a few pics from the last few weeks. I just love these kids and can't get enough of them!!

No comments: