Monday, August 29, 2011

We're still here


just in a bit of a blog slump. I'm still not able to upload pics from my camera to my computer due to the lack of space so there are more than 2000 pics on my camera card. Last week was Our wedding anniversary and I told Clay all I wanted was for him to back up my pics so I can delete some to make room for more! Hopefully it will happen soon. Anyway use a good online storage for pictures?

Little Love is back in school 2 days a week and I decided at the last minute to pull Little Man out. Neither one of us was ready for that just yet. I still enjoy our Monday morning snooze together.

I promise to be back soon. Life sure hasn't slowed down a bit. I can guarantee that Little Live's social calendar is way busier than my own. Her little schedule is wearing me out a bit!!





Love these kids to the moon and back. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: