
Then, on Saturday morning, I reported to the race bright and early to hand out t-shirts and help with back-up timing for the race. Clay came with the kids towards the start of the race and let Little Love have fun playing in the bounce house and getting her ready for the kids fun run.
She was so cute lined up with all the other boys and girls getting ready to race. And she was so proud of her blue ribbon she got for completion.


Of course, Little Man seemed to enjoy himself too just hanging out with mom and dad and enjoying the beautiful Fall type weather we are getting.



It was such a wonderful weekend for such a good cause. I love the Spence family and they mean more to me than Brittany will ever know. They have done so much for Le Bonheur in memory of their precious Forrest and I look forward to many more years volunteering for this great cause.

This is a pic of some of my sweet coworkers that helped support the fund my volunteering or signing up to be a ghost runner. We all wore our shirts on Sunday night and I texted this pic to Brittany. So many of us helped care for her sweet Forrest while he was at Le Bonheur and I know she holds a special place in all our hearts.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
For some reason this post just came up on my google reader. I love you and am so thankful for you. You were such a blessing during the 5k preparations. Miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment