Monday, November 23, 2009

School Day's - November 23

Today I sent Lilliana to school with some fun goodies for her teachers which consisted of some wonderful Banana Bread and some sugar cookies. I love to bake goodies for people and since Lilliana now has teachers helping take care of her, I feel it is the least I can do.

She still loves school and talks about her teachers all week long. She can't wait to get there on Monday mornings and play in her room and sleep on her mat. I still can't believe MY child sleeps on that thing but I guess in some cases peer pressure is a good thing! We are still talking about changing her to 2 days a week but since Clay is still out of work at this time, it's not really an option yet. All though we have been on the waiting list for month's of course the one time an extra day was offered to us was on the same day Clay lost his job. I guess I would rather it be that way than us have just signed up for it and not be able to keep our commitment. Hopefully by Spring we will be able to add a day, I know Lilliana would enjoy it and it will be nice for this Momma to have a day to get things done since Monday is spent sleeping :)

(By the way, I do realize this is my first pictureless post when it comes to "school days", well I am going to blame that on Clay Walker since he was in charge this am, since I was at a meeting for work :( )

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just wanted you to know that I love your sweet blog, I miss you, and I'm praying for you. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Katie