I actually went out with two of my good girlfriends at midnight on Thursday to head to Toys-R-Us and the Disney Store. Now to say that Toys-R-Us was crazy would be an understatement. The line was about a mile long and after being informed they would only allow 50 people in every 15 minutes, we decided to forgo and head to the Disney Store first. We did make it back to Toys-R-Us shortly after 1:00am and the wait was still ridiculous but so worth it considering I got this for $35.00!

We were also very successful at the Disney Store purchasing a great tea set, some Princess dolls and lots of Minnie Mouse stuff. Overall, I was able to purchase all of Lilliana's Christmas gifts for around $70.00!! I was very pleased and actually had a lot of fun in the process. Thanks so much to Tracy and Rachel for joining me, wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you. We should make it a yearly tradition!! I can't wait for Christmas morning :)

this is the tea set Miss Priss is getting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment