Friday, November 20, 2009
Blogging Hiatus
I have heard from a couple of my most loyal readers that I have been MIA lately and missed! How sweet that is and makes me feel so good. I will say that there are some reasons for my latest hiatus and the main one is due to some happenings in our life lately. Just a couple weeks ago, Clay was laid off from his job, which makes the 2nd time in 15 month's! Such a trying time and added much stress to an already stressful time of the year. We know that Christmas will be up on us soon along with Lilliana's birthday and I was really looking forward to thing's being different this year. I have just had a hard time being positive and laying things out there for all to hear so I have decided instead to be silent and let my emotions build-up inside of me. Probably not the best idea and I wouldn't say that it worked so well for me but, I hope that I can come back to the blogging world now. I realize that I still have so much to be thankful for and thanks to some wonderful friends and family members I realize that life does go on and that above all, I still have a healthy almost 2 year old at home and a family that loves and supports us through the good and bad times. Continue to scroll down or click here for a little more detailed post and I promise there are lot's more post's on the horizon and many already in the works :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry about your husband's layoff. It is happening to so many people. Today I posted about things that I'm thankful for. If you choose to read it, I hope it will bless and inspire you. Layoffs have also hit our family and my work.
http://jenniferswriting.blogspot.com
Mel, I am so late reading this. I am so sorry about clay :( I dont know if things have changed, but I am praying for you guys! I love you!
Melissa
Post a Comment