Monday, February 02, 2009

Davis Kidd

For the last couple month's Lilliana and I, along with Amanda and Wilson have enjoyed Thursday morning story-time at Davis Kidd. It is so much fun and there is lot's of singing, dancing and reading to be had. Lilliana will follow along with some of the motions and loves laughing at Wilson while he spins around and does crazy antics all while singing along some himself. We typically start the day out by heading to the gym and then around 10:30 head over to Davis Kidd. It is about 30 minutes long and so worth the hassle of getting them there. I have really thought a lot about putting her in Kindermusik but it is just so expensive we just haven't been able to justify it yet. I really feel like this is the next best thing and it is FREE! How much better does it get?



watching as Miss Marjorie reads a story about Cats!


My little love :)

No comments: