Saturday, January 26, 2008
Night out!
Well, tonight Clay and I decided to get out and go to our neighborhood progressive dinner party. Nana came over and watched Lilliana while we were there. It was really hard for me to leave even though we were just down the street and were only gone about 2 1/2 hours. That is also the longest amount of time I have been away from her so it made it more difficult. I fed her around 7:00 and then my mom was kicking us out of the door by 7:30. I was trying to explain to her that I usually rock Lilliana starting around 8:00 for at least 30 minutes then lay her down and don't allow her to fuss more than 10 minutes and if she starts to scream then to just get her up because she is not going to stop. My mom looked at me like I was crazy and asked if I thought she had forgotten how to care for a baby. :) I called to check on her around 9:00 and of course she was not asleep. This is probably our most problematic time, from 8:00 - 10:00. Clay says she just wants to be around us, like Maggie does because if I keep her in the living room with us she is just a doll. Usually after feeding her again at 10:00 she will go down much easier but it just depends. Again, we are going to work on this this weekend and hopefully we will see some results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment