Thursday, January 24, 2008
6 weeks already!
Well today I had my 6 week check-up with my OB. I brought Lilliana with me and they were very glad to see our miracle baby. Today, Lilliana is also 6 weeks old! I can't believe it has been that long already. She is such a joy and I just love her more than I ever thought possible. She is getting so big and I think her eyes are beginning to get more blue. Her daddy has beautiful big blue eyes but mommy has brown eyes so I am not sure who she is going to favor yet. She has started a new habit that is mostly my fault. She really isn't enjoying sleeping in her bed anymore. I guess this started last week when I thought her belly was hurting her and that she possibly had colic but now I am thinking she is just a little rotten :) Twice this week she has fallen asleep on Daddy's chest at night and now doesn't like napping in her bed either. She just sleeps so much better when she is in my arms. I was telling my mom about this and she said if she starts to cry, when in her bed, and then upon picking up immediately stops and falls asleep she is obviously tired and just fighting sleep. This is exactly what she does. I just hate to listen to her cry. It just breaks my heart and is comforting to know that when I pick her up she stops crying. She knows her mother is a pushover and she is definately working her charm! We plan to work on it more this weekend when Clay will be home more so we will just see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment