Well Clay and I are officially settled in our new home. We have been here just one week today but so far have been able to get most of the boxes unloaded. My mom came over earlier to help us unload some of them, and we were pretty productive. We love living in East Memphis and being so centrally located to everything. It is only about a 20 minute drive to our parents and same thing with work. We have realized that this house is smaller than our home downtown, which makes things interesting with furniture placement, but it is definitely worth it. Maggie is definitely loving her fenced in backyard. We joke that she has become an outdoor dog because sometimes we have to make her come back inside. Clay and his dad are going to put us a privacy fence as currently we have cyclone fence in place. This wouldn't be such a big deal except for the fact that the neighbor behind us has a rottweiler and a Doberman Pincher and of course Maggie is not scared of them at all. She will just sit there and bark at them when she is about the size of their paws! They could eat her in one bite but she is clueless to that so Clay is supposed to be working on the fence any day now. I will try to post some pics of the house whenever I find the cable to my camera for the computer. Thanks for continuing to pray for us, I know the memories of where we were this time last year are still very fresh with us but we are getting through each day by His "amazing grace."
Blessings,
Cooper's Mommy (Melody)
3 comments:
Melody,
I'm thinking of you. Give me a call if you need anything or if you just want to talk. I'll be there for you. (You can call up to the unit for my number, or use the work phone list if you have one)
Sonya A
Hey Melody,
Just wanted to say hello and we're very happy for you and Clay with your new home. Also wanted to wish you both a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey girl it looks like things are picking up for you and Clay. I am so happy for y'all. I miss you so much and I need to make it down there to see you and the new house. I love you and I am praying for you always.
Post a Comment