Little Man, you are 8 month's old. I can't believe how quickly we are approaching the 1 year mark, it is just beyond me!! You have become quite the little sitter lately and it is just crazy that it seems to have happened overnight. I feel like one day you would tripod and be wiggling all over the place and then the next, you were an official sitter. You are also rolling all over the place. You never sit still and are all over the place when I lay you down. I try and place you on a blanket or quilt to keep you off the dirty floor but you are too quick for me. You will just roll off any surface I put you on and not stop until you can't roll any longer. You have also become quite the Momma's boy. You have always preferred me over others but now you cry for me all the time. You cry if I give you to your daddy or pretty much anyone else. You may be alright when I am not in view but the minute you see me, you begin to whine and reach for me. It does make my heart smile but it is also tough on your Momma to not get any kind of break. You are still sleeping great and taking 2-3 naps a day. You go down for your morning nap without any trouble but when it's time for your afternoon one, you tend to struggle a bit. I know you are exhausted and you are rubbing your eyes and so forth but you just don't want to give up most days.
You are such a sweet little boy and I just love watching you and your big sister together. You love to laugh at her and think she is so funny. Seeing the 2 of you together just melts my heart and makes me love you all the more.
Your hair is really starting to come in more and more and it is so very red! Actually, when you get mad, your eyebrows and hair get even more gleaming red if that is even possible!! We had pictures this month with Elizabeth Wiggs and I was very pleased with how they turned out. You were such a trooper and besides trying to eat rocks and grass, during the shoot, you did great.
You are wearing mostly 12 month clothes and size 3 in disposable diapers. I just had to buy you more cloth diapers because you have outgrown most of your Bum Genius 3.0 size medium dipes. I still love cloth diapering and you look so precious in them!!
I can't believe how "crunchy" I have become lately!! I think things are so much easier than they used to be when it comes to cloth diapering.
You are eating 3 meals a day and nursing about every 4 hours in between meals. You are still a great nurser although you have become a bit distracted lately when sissy is in the room. You love all veggies along with applesauce, mango, pears and bananas. You aren't as big on fruit as you are vegetables but that is just fine with me. I know your preference will soon change so I am just fattening you up with good stuff for the time being.
You don't seem too interested in crawling at this point but you have recently started to stand while holding onto something. You love your play table and for me to stand you up to it to play. You also got a tooth this month!!! I can't believe it. Little Love didn't get her first tooth until she was 17 month's so this is new territory for me.
I love you so much Little Man and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment