Saturday, September 13, 2008

9 month's young!

Another month has come and gone and now Miss Priss is 9 month's young!  I just can't believe it, I know I have said it a hundred times but she is growing up SO fast.  Every time she reaches a milestone I wish I could keep her at that stage forever, but then she does something new and I love it just the same.  It is amazing to me the amount of love that I have for her and how much she has changed Clay and I for the best.  

Some new things that Lilliana is doing in the past month is that she is now crawling everywhere.  It officially started on September 4th when she consistently started making forward movements and now she is all over the place.  We have started baby proofing the house and still have a ways to go.  She also like to wave hello and bye, bye.  Along with her new fascination with pulling up on everything, especially between the wee hours of 4:00 - 5:00 am!  This is definitely a new thing and one I would like to change.  She gets herself pulled up in the crib and then screams until you come and get her.  The problem is that of course I can't just lay her back down because that send her into a complete tyrant, so we have been rocking her back to sleep which is not always a quick process!  She also just recently learned to clap and is doing it ALL THE TIME.  I think she loves how excited we get when she does it and the "Yeah, Yeah" that comes from our mouth.  

We have our 9 month well baby check-up on the 22nd so I will update her STATS after that.  Luckily, this appointment is without shot's which we are very glad about.  

No comments: