Thursday, May 08, 2008
sleep, who need's it?
Obviously not Lilliana that is. Actually, fighting sleep is one of her favorite things to do. Currently I am holding her while she is asleep because after a full hour of whining in her bed she never fell asleep. Then it was time for her to eat again so of course she fell asleep nursing. I know I should go lay her in her bed but I also know how badly she needs sleep. It was the same story yesterday. Clay was out of town so Nana had spent the night and all day I tried to get her to sleep in her bed. Well, needless to say she slept all of about 1 hour TOTAL yesterday. Then when Clay got home she was just beyond exhausted and had finally fallen asleep with me holding her and of course upon him coming in the door Maggie went crazy and again she was awake. After dinner we decided to go on a walk which she whined during most of and then fell asleep in the stroller just before arriving back home. I will say this shear exhaustion does help her to sleep at night but I also realize that she has got to rest during the day also. Oh well, I guess I will do what I can and try to not completely make her rotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment